Monday, March 3, 2014

3/3/14

Alright. So I'm feeling super lame. I used the date for my title. I guess the creative juices aren't flowing. Oh whale.. 

I am feeling more like myself {knock on wood} compared to last week. Thankfully, last week is in the past and I can move forward with life {insert sign of relief}. 

This morning I started out with some strawberry cereal, almond milk {which I'm always tempted to lick the bowl clean, but I feel guilty when I see my dog's begging eyes starring at me..}, and a half of a banana. 

Lunch I had an awesome wrap with chipotle chicken, lettuce, Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese wedge, and an apple. Yum! I had my cherry Spark and like 10 almonds for a snack.

Then, I came home from delivering a scholarship that was due today... FYI I'm a procrastinator.. Like badly.. I'll explain tomorrow.. ;) {Get it?! It's punny..} I was feeling a little more hungry and those almonds did not hold me over long enough.. So I ate a questionable amount of cashews. I'm having a weird obsession with nuts lately.. I just love them so much!I just wish they wouldn't be so calorie dense.. Oh whale.. Moderation is key.. 

Once I got home I had this grand idea to try out a workout from Youtube.{I also took my Catalyst} I started on a series and about a solid hour into I stopped. I'm not really a workout DVD type of girl...Ya feel? I would rather be in the gym.. So that's where I went. Into the gym. Glad I did! I was thinking about skipping all together.. 

Anyway, I got home and made an omelette. I love breakfast food. You can never go wrong with breakfast. 
This had egg whites, Canadian bacon, green pepper, colby jack cheese, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. I also added some salsa! LOVE. IT. Pretend there was 2 clementines and the butt of a banana. I ate those before the picture was taken.. 
Then I had a Luna Iced Oatmeal Raisin bar.^^^ These were on sale so I stocked up! I may go back to the store and get more... This flavor gets an A+. It was awesome. I didn't want it to end. The bars are actually larger than my picture shows...I ate half of it before I could take a picture.. No shame.. :) 

Welp. I'm off to shower and bed. I have contest for FFA tomorrow bright and early! 



No comments:

Post a Comment