Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy March!

I'm absolutely excited it's March!

Why?

Well because it's one step closer to spring {anyone else tired of being inside because of this funky weather?}. And March gets busier for me. Which is good! I have interviews for FFA, and Ski Trip coming up! Yes! I've never skied before... Pray for me...

Even more importantly...Catching Fire comes out on DVD March 7th. Yes.


I've neglected the gym this last week.. Here's my excuse {even though I hate excuses} I've been filling out applications day-n-night. I've been eating and breathing applications.

And to add, this past week was not a good one. I definitely felt like I was in a funk and needed a break. Even caffeine couldn't even save this week..But, giving yourself a break is good. Just make sure you get right back on track! 

This is totally a God moment. At FCA this week we talked about how no matter where you are in life, you can start over at this very moment. You can have a clean slate and God will never hold the wrong things you have done against you. I was having an awful week. And hearing that message totally made my heart lighter. And it turned my week around. I love how God planned that out! In honor of my God moment this week... 
We've got new music from Jeremy Camp playing on K-LOVE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment