Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gettin' Down with the Sickness

Last night was a tough one. I woke up a few times coughing and not feeling the best. I thought I had got ride of my cold a couple days ago, but it showed up again on Saturday and I really started feeling it yesterday. And having to wake up at 5:45am instead of the normal 7:40am didn't help. 

To say the least, I felt like a train had hit me. My head was super congested, and my ears were full. So it was time to make a doctors appointment. As expected, I have a sinus infection. Not a huge deal but I hate not feeling well {I get super whiney}. So I'm on antibiotics and some nose spray and hopefully I'll be feeling 100% soon! I was also super bummed about being sick because I was feeling super awesome about my workout/eating right yesterday. Gaaahhh..

I also decided to skip the gym, and head over to Hy-Vee to get more Luna bars...They were on sale! I'm gonna enjoy my day off and take care of myself. Don't get so caught up in working out that you over do it and exhaust yourself. I am guilty of doing this. I get almost obsessive with working out and it takes over my life. In result of that, I end up hating working out and/or sick. In this case I got sick. 

It's okay to put yourself first! You gotta keep yourself healthy that way you can dominate those workouts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment