Sunday, June 22, 2014

#Proyo

I'm trying out this new "program" {I'm not sure if you want to call it that... It's not a diet...not a challenge...Just a lifestyle changer..} called IIFYM. IIFYM= If It Fits Your Macros. Macros are your fats, carbs, and protein. It's amazing. 

Check out iifym.com to get more in depth details!

It's basically the whole 80/20 thing. Eat 80% "healthy" {I hate when people use the word clean when describing foods.} and 20% treat. This system is a beautiful thing. If I want Oreo's, I can have them. I just have to fit them into my macros. 

Like for example, tonight I made something called, "proyo". It's protein yogurt. I had 1 cup of Light and Fit Vanilla greek yogurt {protein}, 1 tbsp dark chocolate peanut butter {fats}, and 2 Peanut butter Oreos {carbs...btw these Oreos are AMAZING. OH MY GOODNESS. YUM.} 
If you're on Instagram check out the hashtags #proyo and #iifym. People get crazy with their macros! 

Don't worry.. I can have this GUILT FREE because I had room in my macros and I knew that I wanted something sweet tonight, so I made room! I didn't starve myself all day. And believe it or not, but I'm cutting and I still get to eat this!! Yes!

For breakfast, I had 1/cup oats, 1 tbsp dark chocolate peanut butter, and 56g raspberries. Raspberries are wonderful. Minus the fact I got like 50 seeds stuck in my teeth... But, I'm willing to make that sacrifice to eat these wonderful things. 

Welp, I'm off to bed.. Had a tough dog training session tonight... Looks like I need some more practice before fair.. {que the panicking} 

No comments:

Post a Comment