Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 5 {Of 24} Update

Good morning!!

I'm in 5 days deep into the 24 day challenge. 

And let me tell you, it's hard from going from eat all the food you could ever want {and more} to having control of the food you eat. 

Moral of the story is, don't let yourself go after losing weight or reaching a goal. Keep going! Because now I'm trying to lose the weight I originally had already lost. 

Learn from my mistake!!!

I just HAD to share the story behind this fitbit photo..

It was about 11:30pm on Wednesday, and I was laying in bed reviewing my stats for the day..  And saw that my steps were at 12,985.

I thought to myself that there is NO WAY I'm going to bed until I hit 13,000 steps. So, I hop out of bed and walked around my room until I hit 13,000.

This was my breakfast omelette and spark before babysitting.

Can I just say that it is HARD to say no to all the kid food. Graham crackers, chocolate, and cheetos.. Major self-control was practiced on Wednesday. 

DISCLAIMER: This mirror is tilted and makes you look thinner. And of course I had to take a workout selfie in front of it.. ;) 

RUN, don't walk, to your nearest Target. And grab this whipped peanut butter. To be specific, Maple Brown Sugar peanut butter. IT'S FANTASTIC. 

It's the perfect ratio of peanut butter to maple flavor. 

What a great post-workout treat. 

Keep on, keeping on, friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment