Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 1

Happy first day of the 14 Day Challenge!

Here's the recap of my day:

I downed the herbal cleanse drink {if you do the Challenge, please do yourself a favor and buy the peaches and cream flavor cleanse. It's 100 times better than citrus. Take my word on it!} Then I had a whole wheat bagel, chunky peanut butter, and strawberries. 

Con to the cleanse: No coffee. Well, you can have coffee just no creamers and extra sugar. UGH! 

Lunch rolled around and I had a salad with egg whites and an apple. For a snack I had spark and some almonds. Then it was time for the gym....

Oh....my.....word.... Let's just say I could definitely tell that I haven't been in the gym for a month.. I did manage to take a #sweatyselfie. 
Seriously, though. It was tough getting back into the swing of things. But, I did manage to do a nice {not so} little arm workout. I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow... :D

I made a Cookies and Cream protein shake when I got home and paired it with a clementine. I also had to add some "p'zazz" to my water.
It was finally dinner time. I was starving. Yay for ham, asparagus, and sweet potatoes with cinnamon! 
After dinner, I grabbed a chocolate chip cookie dough quest bar. Mmmmmmm. Quest never lets me down. Quest is always there for me. I love Quest. 

Then I proceeded to have celery and pb2. I'll take my herbal cleanse pills, catalyst, and night time recovery closer to bed time. 

All-in-all it was a good first day. Minus the raging headache I had all day. Holy moly, that was no fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment