Thursday, April 24, 2014

The 3rd Day

DAY 3. 3 DAY. 

WOW. 

MUCH SORE.

SUCH INTENSE.

Okay...okay.... I'm done... :p

Would you like a recap of today's adventure? No? Well, too bad. You're still getting one. 

Breakfast: Frosted mini wheats, a pear, and the fiber drink. 

Lunch: Tuna wrap {Flatout wrap, hickory smoked tuna, spinach and some guacamole} and a strawberry/kiwi mix. 

Pre-workout: 3 catalyst and whole almonds.

Workout: Cardio! Day! Wow! Am! I! Sore! Or! What!

Post-workout: Cookies and cream protein. Then I had carrots and sugar snap peas. 

Dinner: Asparagus, Potatoes, and Oatmeal {Don't judge... What my mom made for dinner wasn't acceptable for the challenge.} 
{Oats, cinnamon, water, and raisins}

Snack: Apple Pie Quest Bar and an apple! I guess I was in the apple mood..

Before Bed: Catalyst and Herbal Cleanse pills! 

P.S- I did the polar plunge for Landon! It's when some nominates you to jump into a lake for the fundraiser of Landon. It was cold. It was like an ice bath. But, with fish.




No comments:

Post a Comment