Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 4,5,&6

What a week it's been... 

Friday I went to a student fashion show with a committee I serve on. It was awesome!!!


But, you know what wasn't awesome? The fact that I didn't stick to the herbal cleanse diet over the weekend.. :( 

I had dessert....white pasta....cookies..chips... I know, I know. How hard is it the eat clean for 10 days? IT'S HARD. LET ME TELL YA. {No wonder they call it a challenge}. 

On the bright side, I stayed on track with taking the pills and what not. And now that I think of it, I did this last time too. Since I don't eat a all "natural" diet in my lifestyle, it's a hard 10 days. Like eliminating coffee and sweets. I love eating all things and I don't like depriving myself. I don't see how people can do it... Actually, I commend people who do because IT'S HARD!! 

In other words, I'm ready for the 14 day max-out phase. :D 

But, I am excited to show you new pictures of my meals!! How exciting! ;) 


Friday's lunch- Egg whites, turkey sausage, potatoes, and salsa.
This morning's breakfast- Quick oats, chunky peanut butter, and a banana. 
I also made it into a flower shape because it was raining and it reminded me of spring!
Stayin' hydrated during Friday's workout. 
I noticed I wear a lot of grey t-shirts when I workout. Partially because I want to see all the sweat I'm making! Gross? Nah. 






No comments:

Post a Comment