Thursday, February 13, 2014

Few of My Favorite Things

*And cue the Sound of Music soundtrack* 

Just kidding. 

In my last post I said I was gonna share more about my 24 day Challenege. So, here I am. 

First on my list is Catalyst. This is literally a gift sent from above. These little pills give you energy to DESTROY your workout. And catalyst will bring out the definition in your muscles, and who doesn't want firmer looking arms?!? Buy it. Use it. Love it.

Second on my list is Spark. This is like an energy drink, but good for you! It's only 45 calories and not filled with crazy ingridients like a Diet Coke (Not hating on diet pop lovers. I, myself am a diet pop lover). Spark also helps with mental focus so you can keep your head in the game and beat that 2 pm slump. AND there's no "crash" feeling 1 hour after taking it. Spark comes in so many flavors that it's almost impossible not to love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment