Sunday, February 23, 2014

Homemade Peanut Butter In Minutes!

Ironically, I ran out of peanut butter right as I came across this Homemade Honey Roasted Peanut Butter recipe. So I immediately wanted to try making peanut butter. Not gonna lie...I was intimidated at first... It was my first time using a food processor and I wasn't exactly sure if it would turn out.. 
Ingredients
1-1 1/2 c. of honey roasted peanuts (or whatever type of nut you want)
*Optional- 1 tbsp oil to make peanut butter creamier*

Directions
Place your peanuts into the food processor and process for about 3-4 minutes. Scrap the sides as needed during the time you are processing them. You can also add the extra oil 2 or so minutes into processing.

 I {thought} I needed more moisture into the peanuts and added vegetable oil. *The more you add oil, the more it'll become creamier. I could have gone without adding oil*

That is literally all you need to do. How simple is that?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment